My portfolio of articles
Blog on my experiences living abroad
I founded Expat Forever in april 2010 in order to demystify life abroad and more particularly the role of the expat spouse. On this blog, I share my thoughts, experiences, humors but also my discoveries on the topic. You will find many articles about family expatriation, third culture kids, cultural shock, life abroad but also posts about the countries (Norway, Sri Lanka, United States, China) and the cities (Oslo, Colombo, Chicago, Shanghai) where I lived. This blog is in French only.
My blog was ranked among the Top 10 of the best expat blogs in August 2015 by the magazine Marie-France (article in French)
Free help website on expatriation
Superexpat is a French website that helps you compare and find relevant products and services for your relocation or life abroad. The website also includes an information search engine to help you find relevant information from hundreds of websites focusing on life and work abroad. I write content articles for Superxpat.fr on topics such as finance, health and insurance, housing and property, moving abroad and expatriation.
The website of the French-speaking expatriate women
I write regularly for the website Femmexpat about creativity and writing when living abroad. I have also written for them articles about my own experience of being an expat.
- Why writing a book while living abroad? (article in French)
- What kind of book to write while living abroad? (article in French)
- Nine good reasons to register to a online writing workshop when living abroad (article in French)
- Why creating and holding a blog when living abroad? (article in French)
- Why starting a personal diary when living abroad? (article in French)
- Six good reasons to start writing when living abroad (article in French)
- I have chosen an American public school for my children (article in French)
- Julia Child, an example for the expatriate women (article in French)
- Why and how I have founded my own small business (article in French)
- Norway : gender equality and relations between men and women (article in French)
The expert community
- Paul Cézanne and Aix-en-Provence (article in French)
- Aix-en-Provence, city of water (article in French)
- The Norwegian National Day (article in French)
- What is a "Bunad"? (article in French)
- Who is Guignol? (article in French)
- MBA Rankings (article in French)
- Visit Chicago in three days with children (article in French)
- Visit Washington DC in two days (article in French)
- Explore the Zion, Bryce and Capitol Reef National Parks (article in French)
- Visit Arches and Canyonlands National Parks (article in French)
Le Petit Journal - Shanghai
Newspaper for French speakers living abroad
I write the Shanghai in Family column for Le Petit Journal - Shanghai..
- Which school to choose for my children? (article in French)
- Which extra-curricular activities for my children? (article in French)
- Eight ideas of family cultural outings (article in French)
Nouveau Monde magazine
A magazine of the France USA Media Agency
Website dedicated to Families living in Chicago
I write short articles for this website.
Association of French living abroad
- Chicago, a city with a contagious energy (article in French)
A blog dedicated to human ressources
In early 2016, I wrote two articles for the Expectra newsletter which topic was Working abroad : what are the new attracting El Dorados ?
Toolbox and networking for the expat spouses career
Early 2017, I wrote two articles this blog on the topic «How to write a book while abroad?»